fredag 26. februar 2016

One Of The Horse At The Stable " Ryvar "

This is one of the horses here at the farm where I live now. 
He is extremely kind but has stamina and temper and reminds me of the Mustang. 
His name is " Ryvar " and is of breed a " Lynghest " ( Norwegian )
I belive that the Mustang has different mixtures of breed in their history.
Ryvar has the same colors as the mustang in the movie " Spirit ".
He is now in winter coat so he looks a bit more fluffy and cosy.
Norway is cold at winter time and the horses needs to have winter coat.
Many owners of horses in Norway use rugs to keep the winter coat away, but i belive it is more healthy for a horse to keep it the natural way in a so cold country as Norway.
I can't wait to ride " Ryvar " at the beach here in canter and i have a good time at the stable. But because of post depression in me after treatment i am a bit more tired. But i try to be with the horses everyday.
Ryvar is extremly kind and i give the horses apples and carrots. They eat very kind and careful so i should not get my fingers in their mouth. That had hurted a lot.
Today i took pictures of Ryvar and he wanted to stay together with me and made noises in a humorous way.
The horses gives me a good laugher everyday with being themselves.
They are cosy, gentle and kind in stamina and awareness of their surroundings. There way of sensing and the connection with them awakens my nervous system to not only feel peace but to meet  life again with stamina and impulses for joy.
The horses heals me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar