lørdag 27. februar 2016

Whiteflag.one

I have to start working for the care i have for others.
And i believe in Peace On Earth.
And i believe it is not hard if politicians only listened to the ones who is suffering.
I could not get up the original video with five finger death punch with
" Wrong Side Of Heaven "
but i recommend that you go to youtube and watch this video 
it is about veterans from war.
I had a grandfather that thought me well up in nurse skills to heal trauma and i helped him with being me and just happy and curious at the world.
He saied to me that i should listen to Heavy Metal when i was 14.
And so i did, but not as much as i was supposed to do.
I start 
in my grandfathers memory he made a good life even though he sailed out during second world war and was with the allied at D- Day in Normandie.
His boat was shoot with torpedos two times
but a good captain and a good crew saved the boat every time.
Nobody died on his boat during second world war.
I sell pins with a white flag with a diamond ( crystal ) on to keep in spirit that there is only one of each of us and that we need to save each other.
To keep out of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder my grandfather did a lot of mental exercise to keep his mind busy on other things.
To have a mystery to solve help thoughts to get away.
And all can be cured 
and find inner peace and health again.
I will sell the pin of a white flag to collect money to veterans.
And if someone wants to join me ?
Send me a mail.
Love 

I can't get up the original music videos.
But i hope you take the time and is willing to donate money to veterans suffering all their life for protecting us.
We love them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar