lørdag 27. februar 2016

Ryvar Is Kind and The Vikings Might Have brought this breed to America

This is Ryvar and he is of the breed " Lynghest " ( Norwegian )
He is very kind towards me and turn away from me to say :
" I let me lead of you and i dont hurt you "
and is a bit shy.
So i have to be very gentle towards him.
I give him apples and carrots every day, and by temper he reminds me of the mustang.
He has stamina and spirit and dont like to be alone.
The horse is a herd animal and to stay alone for them is not good.
He has a friend in the norwegian breed " Fjordhest " ( Fjordhorse )
and that is " Blondie " 
She is gentle and kind.
The vikings might have brought this breed to america very early
by Leiv Erikson, but i will never get to know that since there is little history written down.
Ryvar is very kind and i go to him now to heal and have a good time.
Animals can sometimes be better friends than humans when you dont understand the full picture.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar