lørdag 20. februar 2016

Army Mother - How To Love A Child

This day i think about my journey in love to my son.
He is 22 years old and serving in the army and is soon going on NATO rehearsal with troopers from all over the world.
He dont got a nerve but is solid, loving and strong to his friends, family and mother.
I have wondered a lot of the role being a mother.
I have had bad luck in my life but succeeded as a mother with a child that thank me for a happy childhood. The grown up life i can't protect him against but i try to be there whenever he needs me. But he dont need his mommy so much.
This weekend my son is home from the army on holliday and he was here yesterday for pizza and a film. We had a great time together and he comes back here today and the horses here like my son a lot, the horses made noises when he came to the door. I have horses in the wild garden outside. 
To love a child is unconditional and with all accept knowing that the child can think on his own. I saw my child as a baby being able to think and solve problems on his own. And i thought : " I never disturb this way of thinking " . And i saw a happy child growing up free in his mind to be himself. He has never had strong borders and regulations he has lived his own life with me as a guardian. Children can think for themselves and often in a very mature way and stimulate them to do this. They will be solid grown ups and free spirits their whole life. I have so much love for my son and it is much i have missed during my illness. And now my son is my guardian teaching me about a new life and a new way. With stronger dreams than what i had. One of them is going to Mount Everest. My son has a dream of going there some day and i will follow to base camp. I dont know if i would make it to the top of mountain. But the dream is lighted up in our hearts to choose a way in peace for www.whiteflag.one
We have dreams of peace and not war. My son go for education and not the army even though he make it good there as a trooper assistant and sometimes a team leader. He is very kind. I have thought him to be himself no matter what and that gives him inner peace. He sleeps well no matter what. Give you're child acceptance and unconditional love. Even in troubled times. Everyone makes mistakes and dont let the children live you're dreams but there own. And maybe a world opens up to you that you never dreamed of or never thought possible. And when they grow up they guards you for the love you have given them and give you strength to go on no matter what. 
My son always finds something to do. He always has a plan and can also relaxe so well that i fall asleep in his presence and great love always heals you. I get better mental of being together with my son and in acceptance i let him go out in a world on his own with the sound of Dixie Chicks being played in a little house by the sea for years. It was my glory days together with my son and not a party life for a young mother. And now we face a more unsafe world in peace together on a farm with horses that God sendt us. We are safe here. It is not a modern house and i dont have much money but i have love and maybe that makes me to one of the richest women on earth because the love for and from a child can't be measured in money.
Love you're child for all it is worth and see them shape a world for you in love. Where you always belong and there is room for mistakes and forgiveness. That is what perfect love is about. Be a guardian angel and see how new dreams you never dreamed shape you're life.
Maybe in about three years from now I sit at base camp Mount Everest, but remember that the training to the trip could be much more a dream coming true than the final goal. 
Love everybody and welcome a world in peace with children reaching their dreams. 
We take our steps in peace for a new world and now i let my son see this world with his eyes and his reason and intellect and it guides me. To see you're children grow wiser than you with guiding them on the mistakes you have done leads to happiness. So if you have failed, make it good again with showing that parents are not perfect. It makes happy children and with love for everyone.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar