søndag 13. april 2014

45 best health tips ever

Today it is a cosy Sunaday. It rains outside and it gives me time to relax and read. Today i want to share news from health24. They have written down the best health tip ever, and i think the ones living after them will get very healthy. Today i looked for the definisjon on health, because they dont have a plan for whats normal in a humans life, so i can go off medication. I decided to get so helathy as i can be. I estimate it will take me one year to turn my whole life around. But i am ready, and i am willing to go for it with every cell and fiber in my body. Nothing is as good as to be in good health. I have been that and know there comes a depression together with illness if you have been in very good health. But it is never to late to start being healthy and exercise. I have just come in from a walk. But it is time to buy runner shoes and start running.
Here is the tips for today :45 best health tips ever
I hope you can get in very good health, and live the life of youre dreams, it can be done during an illness periode also.
" Today is the best day to start a new life. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar