onsdag 23. april 2014

8000 Hours of Exercise

I was out hiking today, it all was a beautiful hiking trip. And i am getting in better shape. I exercised a lot earlier and has to set a goal for some years. They say 10 000 hours of exercise and you are an olympic athlete, but my goal is not that big. But 8000 hours with 2-3 hours training a day will get my body back again and get out of depression, anxiety and psycosis. The project will go over some years, and i must set goals, write training diary and eat right. It will be exiting to follow this plan, it is to meet the future that i am getting older, but it all is to see how good shape i can get in. I am not in the best shape now, but much of this is medication wich i have some strong side effects from. The project starts from today, And it will be fun to see how it all goes. I have to devote myself to this completly. The thing is i dont comepte with others and never have done that. It is a plan for me to get so well shaped as possible and so healthy that i boost over of happiness. The first thing to do is to exercise and reduce medication - i am on the case. 8000 hours of exercise :-)
" Some exercise is better than nothing- and gets you more happy. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar