lørdag 12. april 2014

Exercise

I have just came in the door, and has been to the gym and exercised for one hour on machines. It was well done and i am stronger than i believed. I am on a diet because i gained weight of two types of medication. I changed medication and got better, but the kilograms stayed. I am 91,3 kilos and are going down to 60 kilos. The best diet is to have a dog to walk and run with. I had a Flat Coated Reriever some years ago and was down in 54 kilos by walking and running 3 hours a day. He needed a lot of exercise. It was really the best dog i have ever had, so kind and gentle and not at least funny. A Flat Coated Retriever is one of the worlds greatest family dogs, but it really need a lot of exercise. My dog was tested by the police to get accepted as a drug search dog. But they did not manage to get him agressive. They tried to trigg him in all kinds of ways but he just sat down and smiled. He did not want to leave us. But i had to give him away because i had noone to take care of him when i was to hospitalisation. Even if it was just short periods. My brother has got a new job now and has promised me to guard my dog when i am in hospitalisation, so it is possible in near fututre that i will be owner of a Flat Coated Retriever again. It is so happy and kind dogs. I will get one from the same breeder i got my second Flat Coated from, because the police could not get my dog agressive. He had no agression and was just happy all the time.
I am in the start of blogging and tried to put in a picture of a Flat Coated Retriever puppy. But i did not manage to do that, you have to have patientce with me and wait until i am signed out of hospital i will then share more of my life and my knowledge.
Today the good news is Omega - 3 capsules. 1000 mg-2000mg reduces anxiety. It is a proven test and my grandma on 104 years old has taken Omega-3, 2 capsules a day all her life nearly. She is still going strong. It is worth to invest in Omega 3. It is good for the whole body, and remember to eat fish. I eat a lot of fish at home, and will come back with recepies for making fish for dinner. It is really the best thing to eat. I am very strong still even after long time of hospitalization, the physioterapist thought i was in full job. I have lived very healthy before and exercised a lot, and is now on my way back to life.
Here in the unit it smells extremly good of homebaked bunns, so i look forward to that. Life is so good when you listen and do the small parts in life and is satisfied with that.
" Do something funny every day- it will make you happier. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar