fredag 11. april 2014

Homeless

Today is a day with mixed feelings, but life offers new experiences every day. My mom came to visit me today in the afternoon and had with her baked bunns with icing on. We had coffe and bunns and talked about me and housing. The house i live in now is going out for sale, it is to much traffic around the house for me, i want to a more calm place. But i did not think the house was been put out for sale so fast, so a litle periode i wont have a house to live in. Its not the easiest part, but it is not the end of the world. I get a new experience.
The Mona Lisa was my mom astonished by. She saied : " wow " when she saw it and was very helpfull. She took it with her to frame it for me. It is going to have a broad frame in gold. And i trust my mom will make the choise of frame nice, she has good eye for interiour. It is nice to have people offering help.
I have to quit writing now, we are going out to cut some small tiny branches from a " Selje-tre" it is a special tree that gives small goosechickens as we call the flowers on the tree. It is soon easter and we are to decorate the unit, in all yellow :-)
Life is sometimes mixed with sadness and pleasure, and it is really okay. I am just curious in were i end up living now. It is to be continued.
" Stay in trust that things will work out, it often does you see. " :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar