mandag 21. april 2014

Live Slowly and get happy

The best part in my life was when i lived slowly. I had not much to do and was extremly satisfied and happy. The thing is we are often stressed. So stressed that it end up in depression, anxiety and for some in psycosis. My best way to get out of a depression, anxiety and psycosis is to live slowly. To turn down the volume of life. The noise of stress. Mental noise of always having to do things. There is a line to find out what you love and walk that way. You end up more peaceful and happy. You dont need a big project to do this. It is just to take a step aside, and find out that everybody loves you still if you dont do as much as you used to do. I read more now than earlier. It has been a dream i had for long time. But every time i sat down to read,  my mind tricked me and there was always something to do instead of reading. I started to read even if i felt to do things, and after a while the to do things stopped. I read more and sleep better. To always have something to do is stressfull, youre mind never relax. Dare to be off line for a while, read a book, go for a walk, or run if you want to, or exercise youre favourite exercise, paint a picture or do rock climbing. Just take some time of and go for a dream you have, small or big and find out that it is just as good as meditation to follow a dream. To much to do is toxic for our minds and our body. If you need to relax and cant find the way to do it, go for a long wanted dream, small or big. Let it take as much time as it has to. Me i am also writing a novel, and it gives me peace to know that 2/3 of the book is finished. If i get to publish a book i have a job ! But the book is so kind that it lives with me while i write and it is so nice to have this hours of writing. And i am healing, by doing my real dreams that i value. Not the shopping for things or go out dancing all night. I want to have real good quality time, and the days turn brighter everyday.
" Live slowly and use the time you need on youre dreams - you will succsed step by step. And turn out more happier, and life change from bad to good or to the better for you and also youre loved ones. Take youre time. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar