lørdag 2. august 2014

Bad Days That Turn Out Good

I forgot my side effects medication yeasterday and woke up this morning very tired and in a bad mood because of this. I sat outside on the terasse with coffe and tried to wake up. I get so tired that it is hard to have the eyes open. I realised it was just to go to bed again. I slept even when Happy was singing out load. I slept for two hours to 11:30 and went outside again. It was one of those days i realised that nothing would be done. I took side effects medication and got a bit better. I forced myself into the shower and got dressed for the day and not to walk around in the pyjamas all day. When i feel the fatigue it is like it never goes over. I talked with my sister, my brother and my mother. They were throwing a lot of stuff today and tidying around the house. They rebuilt it for one year ago into two appartments. It has become very nice. I went up to my mother and sat beside her when she was going through some old paper and we read about Ireland, England, France, Greece and some more places. I felt the need to travel.
My fatigue went away and i went home to write clean a childrens novel written in 1997 to my son. I read it to him for years and his friends liked the book a lot to. I want to give it out so i have to rewrite it. I worked with that for some hours. My son got back from work and he had dinner and played guitar for some hours before he went to work again. I washed some machines with clothes, read mails and wrote.
Afterwards i went to my moms place for coffe and chocolate. We talked about me moving to another place here on the islands and about big stuff and litle things. It was a cosy time and the dogs were there together with us.
My mom coloured my eyebrows and i did my hair. And got a present with her, a bottle to have parfume in bought in France. It was very beautiful in silver with purple and pink stones on. I went back home and hung up some clothes and cleaned the house and wrote one chapter more on the childrens novel.
It has been a day in the litle. But i have a great time now and is not with fatigue or in a bad mood. It is a bad day turning out great. We live in the small parts also and the days with the litle things happening can be just as good as the crazy and wivid days when everything is good. I just have to say : It is good to be me right now. It is evening and i am about to watch some tv, read over what i have written and knit. So dont give youreself over if you have a bad day. Try to change it by opening up to people that have a good day and stay together with them until youre mood change. Everything can get better.
" Bad days can turn to good days - life has meaning and is worth living. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar