søndag 3. august 2014

My Kind House

The house i live in is an extremly kind house. My cousin built it for my son and me so that we should have a place to stay until my son grew up. It was so kind of her to let us live so good for so many years. Now times has changed and my son is grown up and is about to start on his education in Oslo and is moving in about two weeks from now. I am happy for him and know i will get a bit lonely for a while. But it is life that children shall out flying on theire own in the world. I am very happy for my son taking higher education and that he manage the world on his own. He is a strong, reflected and has a lot of resources to make it good in life. I am very proud of him and not at least for him beeing one of the kindest people i know on earth. 
I have taken some pictures of the house and here is one from the bathroom. I dont get a so beautiful bathroom in the municipal appartment. But i will survive. And i am getting better every day. 


I took a picture of the litle perfume bottle my mom gave me as a gift. It is bought in France. The pictures did not turn out as good as i hoped they would do. But it is to see how we have it, and for me to look back and remember one of the kindest things someone has done for me. To let me live in a new house for 7 years.
The evening is good and peacefull here and i am going outside to sit out until it gets dark with a cup of tea and a sigarette. I have not quit smoking yet, but i have reduced it. A new start for me is next month and it will be a huge change. But that is life. You win some and loose some. But the municipal appartment lyes in a very good neighbourhood and my grandmother on 104 years live in a elderhome two minutes to walk from my new place. Have a great evening and remeber that changes in life makes you wiser.

" All changes in life makes you wiser. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar