onsdag 13. august 2014

Night Talk : " I Don`t Wanna Be A Star "

I have been sitting outside on the terasse after a fantastic day. My aunt child turned 8 years today and they celebrated with two parties on one day. First for the children and then afterwards for the family. They had a great time, and i had on one incident four girls hiding under my table outside on the terasse when they played hide and seek. I love this litle aunt child so much. She is the bravest litle girl i know and has always something to tell her aunt. Children looks at the world in another way than we adults and to be let into theire world is a present to the adult getting to know a child. It is to be kind to them in all ways and be there for them. I hope her life journey end up fantastic because this special girl deserves it. She had leukemia when she was 18 months old. I stayed watching this litle miracle today and she has fully recovered and is special in her way and just as good in all health as other children. I wish her a long life and a lifetime of joy and happiness.
Her best friend was talking to me today. Because i gave my aunt child a teddybear some days ago that shows expression in his eyes, and she wanted one just the same. I told her i should find one to her because she is so kind to my aunt child. So next wedensday i must go on teddybearshopping at the hospital. The teddybears there are incredible cute. They loved the litle teddybear i gave my aunt child.
I have spent the evening outside after the party, and watched the sun go down and the stars entering the scenery of the nightheaven. It always amazes me to sit under the stars, just drifting away and enjoy life. But as i watched the stars something occured to me : " I dont wanna be a star... " Because they are up there so lonely and away from eachother, and when they collied it is a big bang. I just wanna be me again. Living the happy life i had in a litle community and in a small city with some hollidays to other places in the world. I have never wanted it all. Just living happy in small spaces of life, because i find my everyday happiness in beeing me and having to do with fun and kind people. And here lives a lot of kind people out here on the islands. So the stars can hang over my head up there on the velvet of stars and beeing beautiful to see. And for me... to stay down here as long as i can.
" Everyday is a Miracle - Embrace it ! "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar