tirsdag 5. august 2014

Library Day

Today i went to the Library and borrowed some books. It is fantastic to have a possibility to read all that you want for free ! I borrowed four books.
1. The Universe
2. A bit greener - 365 Things You Can Do For The Enviroment.
3. Food is Power - myths and possibilities in the foodpolitic.
4. 15 Minutes Fitness : Better Back Workout.

I was happy to get home and read. I had tea and something we call : " kokosboller " here in Norway. I wanted to share this hours of pure luxury with readers. I read now about the universe and found it very interesting. All i did not know. And today i will look over the other books also and take 15 Minutes Fitness for my back.
It is a good day and i have had Toya here, she is now on hiking together with my son. And i read and is at ease and peacefull, eager to know more about the universe. There is always something new to be learned. Have a Happy Time !
" Every new day has new lessons to learn us. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar