onsdag 27. august 2014

More About Americans Speaking Norwegian :-)

I recall more and more words. I am very kind to Americans and my son have a lot of relatives over there and i have a few. But we havent searched so good in the family tree. I had a good time finding out all these words, and we have a special dialect from a litle island on the west coast called Vigra. I talk that dialect and my grandfather is from that island and i lived for over five years there some years ago. Here are some more words :

Male = Male means to paint in Norwegian all over the country.
Flirt = Flirt means the same in a dialect in older generation my grandma on 104 years sayes flirt.
Clow = Klov , means the same as in American
Cow = Ku in Norwegian but in other parts of Norway in older dialect they saied kov.
And = And in Norwegian means A Duck

Have a good laugh. It is funny to know how the language is all over the world and how people around the world has put theire impression on the language. 

" Stay in there will be more to laugh about i promise you that . "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar