fredag 29. august 2014

Kind Day

It has been an extremly kind day. It just started out good with no fatigue in the morning. And Happy was all crazy today. She song and jumped around her cage the whole day. I did some housework in the morning and had coffe outside and a neighbour stopped talking to me when he got his newapaper for the morning. I will miss him a lot when i move, but he has promised to visit me. At 12:00 i got fetched by a nurse for taking a walk by the beach. My son just got up at that time, he had spent the whole night out with friends. And he played guitar. He is very good and played " Sheperd of fire " with Advenged Seven Fold and i got that song on my mind with a smile. I love this band, but mostly when my son playes his guitar. We walked by the seaside and had a good talk. There is extremly beautiful with a long sandbeach with sandbanks. We sat on some rocks for a while talking about a novel i am writing and it is an action thriller and very many links in the novel. It has suprises and is filled with action. It is fun to write, but it take a time because i have to get the plot to be thrutworty. The nurse wanted to read it. It is not often i feel small, but today i did. This nurse following me is a kind male on 202 cm. We laughed and had a good time. It is like my mind get washed when i go by the seaside. It is like all thought clutter just go away by the breeze and the sound of waves and i am truly me by the seaside. I have always spent a lot of time by the seaside.
Afterwards i got home, welcomed a new friend in my heart and blogged. Afterwards i stayed outside on the terasse and Phersephone the cat came along. I havent seen her in weeks. She has moved to another place. But she was skinny and i felt bad about her and gave her food. But she was not so very hungry. I have not seen her kittens so i dont know if she managed to bring them up. But she stayed outside my house for some hours in the sun.
My sister invited me for dinner. My son was invited to his grandparents on dinner. So i saied " Yes ! " very happy and thankfull, because it was Lasagna and i had forgot to eat today. I ate a lot and my sister had also made a special Tapas sauce with carrots, paprika, chili, garlic and bread in it. It was delicious, and i sat together with my aunt child that was so happy over guests to dinner that she could not sit still. She told something all the time and make jokes. Our litle miracle girl make me laugh so much that i got tears in my eyes. She made a suprise for me. And sat for nearly an hour doing something i was not allowed to see. And after she was finished i got a bracelet from her handmade in white and pink. It is beautiful and i have promised myself to wear it all the time to make her and me happy. The most precious and beautiful things is what a child can make for you. Make them happy by using jewelry they make all the time. I have one necklace my son made when he was seven years old. It is so special that when i use it out on the city at nightimes that people think it is design. I love this necklace so much.
I got a good hug from my aunt child in happiness over that i was so happy for the bracelet. I love her so much and everyday i thank the Lord above she is alive and in good health.
Afterwards i went down in our house to see my son moving out. He is home to get all his furnitures and things to Oslo. His father was here to help him and they carried out all together. And we talked and had a good time, and realized that we have been getting a lot older. It is a bit hard to see youre own son move. But it is life and my son is extremly happy and then i have to be happy to. I love him with all my heart and is very proud of him. And so is his father.
I promised them to make bunns ( i hope that is the word in english ) for lunch to the car drive to Oslo. And i have just been to the store and bought in cheese, ham and a special norwegian sausage that tastes very good to have on the bunns. And chocolate milk to go with it. I was out bicycling and i smiled of a MC- reunion not far from my house, and the cosy sound of boats going out on the fjord at night time. I am ready to make the bunns now, and have to say this day has been extremly kind. I have been well the whole day without fatigue and then i function like everybody else. So i thank the Lord above for giving me these days. It is a cosy and quiet evening with a special sound in the silent night with boats passing by and it always gives me peace of mind. Have a nice evening :-)
" There are days in all kinds of colours - so remember life is a rainbow, you see it best when there is a litle rain and sun ." :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar