søndag 24. august 2014

Everyday Happiness

It is Sunday and i have had a good day. Life happens in the litle. It dont have to be huge things happening to make me happy. I have turned down everything on the to do list, because i have done a lot earlier and find myself more happy with the little things happening. It gives my mind peace, stamina and happiness. Today i woke up early to be a Sunday and i had morning coffe together with my sister and later on my aunt came on visit. I walked around all regular and without make up and just was happy.
I baked meringue today. A small recepy and it tasted good. So tomorrow i am going to have ice cream, meringue and chocolate sauce to celebrate i have gone down to 79 kilos and is starting to get better in my body and shape. It payes off to exercise and eat healthy. I have been drawing and painting also today and the pictures turn out good. The painting i have decided to work on for two weeks and look how it is then. It is an abstract in light colours and in the main blue.
Everyday happiness can come to you every day in the small parts with settle down for less. And be happy for the people around you. I have people that loves me, and i love them back. So today has been a good day. And i am off to read this evening and go to bed early.
" Everyday happiness is found in the litle things - appreciate them and get happy. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar