mandag 4. august 2014

Clovn Of The Day

This is the Clovn Of The Day and is put out for sale. It is hard to sell this clovn because he makes me so happy. It is yourse for 2000,- Norwegian Krone and the picture is 30cm / 60cm. It is painted in a happy mood and is to spread love and joy. Have a Happy Day !!!

I was to the bank today and did not get a loan. Because she had a budget she filled in and i was in 11000,- norwegian krone in minus every month if i buyed the house. I thought i was in 11000,- in minus a year. The money i get every month is to litle to live for, so i have to say bye bye to the house. I am not sad at all, knows only that i have to survive on litle money. So i have to live in a municipal appartment for a while. But there is a possibility for me to get a loan through the " Housebank ". It is a loan service for people with sprecial needs. The woman who works with this in the county hall is back the 11. August.
So now i get me some food and coffe and paint more today. I hope you like The Clovn Of The Day and if you want to buy it you can contact me on mail. Have a happy joyfull day !!!
" Even a conversation with a no can be a good conversation. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar