søndag 17. august 2014

Happy Hour Every Day

Every day from 08:00 to 09:00 Happy sings. The budgie we have is getting more comfortable and tame. But she selects out people. She knows me and is not afraid of me. It is strange what a huge place in life a litle pet can get. Happy is very kind and funny. She is social and quick and very to look at people. She is tired today after i stayed up last night. But she started her morning Happy Hour at 08:00 as regular. I have my morning bell in her. I love this litle budgie and is pleased to have her.
Life is good and calm and i have had visitors today and my son has been packing all day. He is moving to Oslo tomorrow. So then a new chapter starts in his and my life. I am a bit worried i get a litle depression of him moving out, but it is life and last night i went to bed thankfull over beeing with my son on the journey from child to adult. It has been fantastic and a beautiful journey. Last nigh i wished the whole house had been filled with kids.
I spent yeasterday packing to my son and wrote down secret recepies on food dishes. He has gotten my secrets in the kitchen now so he can pass it on. It is the food he loves. I am thankfull over having a good life and quality on life. It is that when you suffer it is hard to se sometimes that life can turn out good. I have to spend the next part of my life in thankfullness and love. It is great to have recovered and knowing that youre loved ones is doing good :-)
So i go to bed early today and look forward to Happy waking me up, and to a new chapter in life is starting tomorrow.
" Welcome changes - it is at most for the better. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar