onsdag 6. august 2014

Perfect Day

Today was hiking day at the unit and it has been a Perfect Day. It is just one of these days when everything is okay. Not magnificent put okay and perfect enough. It dont need to be one of those days when everything is planned and perfect, but life and perfect. The onest truth in this world is that people suffer. It is the hard fact of life. But no matter where you are a Perfect Day can turn out, nearly out of the blue.
The pictures is taken here on the islands outside Aalesund on the west coast of Norway. I am lucky to live here and have this nature to walk in every day.
" Bårevika " is a place where a man has built up a barbequeplace by the sea and you can sit there in shelter of the wind. He has painted and made it cosy, and there is extremly beautiful.
We sat there for some hours and talked and laughed and one of the nurses took a swim. It was 18 celcius outside.
Some people was out kajakking and had a great time. The sea is greater than the pictures. I am not the best photographer in the world. But shows my sight as it is for an amateurphotographer. It is wonderful to walk by the seaside at Molnes. It is healing to hear the sea, the stones rolling in the waves, and the wind in the grass.
After the hiking i went home and cleaned the house. I made dinner and had fishsoup and bread. Afterwards i visited my grandma on 104 years ( tomorrow ). I bought with ice cream and brought with me todays paper and we had a good talk. Then i had to hurry back home to get the medication for the next 14 days. I get an injection with Trilafon. And the nurse taking the injection stayed for two hours talking to me. It was so great. I guess she is the qutest nurse ever. She hugged me and left back for the hospital. Then my brother called and invited us to pizza tomorrow to my sisters place. Then i got an uplifting visit. My father and his lady came to visit me. I was so happy to se them. My father is doing good and is soon done with treatment from cancer. It is so good that he is doing great. 
So it has been a Perfect day :-)
" Every Day Can Turn Out Okay - Just Give It A Try "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar