fredag 8. august 2014

Picture Of The Day / Lightcolours

Today i choose to put out a picture i painted at the unit. I had it in my room to look to everyday and every evening when i fell a sleep. It is comforting to watch this picture and it is brighter than what it appears in the picture. I have called it : " Lightcolours. " I pray when i paint so it shall be good energy in the pictures and for me to have peace of mind when i paint. It helps for me.
I believe that everybody can paint. It is just to find the right tecniques that works for you. So if you never have painted or think you cant. Just give it a try. I think you will make it pretty good.
The picture " Lightcolours " is for sale for 1000,- Norwegian Krone, so if you want it you can just send me an e-mail.
Today have been a bad day turning out good. I had headache today and was bothered with fatigue. So i slept for a while. But when Toya entered the house it all went away. I went to the store to buy dinner and bought also ice coffe and a magazine and had a good time reading. I met a friend and got invited out for coffe a day when i have time. When i got back my brother was on visit. And we talked my son, my brother and me when i made pasta to dinner. It was tasty and good. Now is just an relaxing evening and i am about to read papers and warch tv. 
" Life is good and easy in the small spaces of life - choose a simple life and get peace of mind. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar