søndag 10. august 2014

Endorfine Day !

It is Sunday and Happy is in a good mood again and woke me up early on a Sunday morning. I got up at 08:00 and had coffe outside in a blowing wind. It blows a lot here on the islands. Today i exercised for two hours. I have dvd`s of Pilates and Aerolates. And found out i am strong but lack condition or stamina. I have to exercise every day and my mind is into diets and exercise plans. I felt incredible good after exercise and found a page about 13 awesome menthal health benefits from exercise. It is good to have good tips on whats happening in you when you exercise, it is all for the better. No matter how long it is. But try to make it to 15 minutes, because then the body starts to give out endorfines. And you get a mental happy boost. It is great to exercise. I hope more people will join me in exercising for life. I have always exercised a lot and been into bought soccer, handball and riding and has exercised with dogs and done running some years ago. But after the hospitalization i have to start nearly on zero, and it is a bit hard to feel the way the body is when i before was in very good shape. But i am strong that is the pluss. I was on the weightscale today and was 82.5 kilos now, and is going down to 62 kilos, so i have 22.5 kilos to go. I start fresh and know i have to motivate a lot because i am on medication that slows down the metabolism so i have nearly dobbel up hard work than people without medication. But i have gone down from 97 kilos to 82.5 kilos. So i have been doing good. I need to be active a lot. So now i start to clean the house with loud music on. And the evening i shall watch tv and knit to the winter. I am high on endorfins and recommend to start to train to everybody. It helps even if it is only 30 minutes. I start on a program tomorrow that is hard to follow but i am willing to do whatever it takes to get into full remission, to get back where i was before i got ill. Have a Happy Day !!! :-)
" Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day - it is a start- and it helps for everything. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar