søndag 3. august 2014

Project Of The Month - Taking Farvel With The House

Today i took some pictures together with our Field Spaniel on 8 years. She is so kind and lovable and is extremly qute. My hair is short and not long anymore because i was skinnhead for a litle while when i was hospitalisised. It is growing back out. But it take a time. 
Today i am starting on me moving. I have to sort out what i am to bring with me and what i need to store in a container. I am moving from a house on 149 squarefeet to a litle municipal appartment on 50 squarefeet. I am not looking forward to move, but life changes and i want to show how my house is like and remember it with a loving heart. We have had so many good times in this house we live in now. I wanted today to share some rooms from my house, but i did not manage to upload the pictures. I am not good with computers and the science behind it, but by time it will improve. I have had a good day today with a lot of peace in my mind and in my body. It is refreshing and good to be home again and not at a mental institution. Life can change to the better everyday. And my best advice to get peace in youre soul : Do what you love and be kind. Dont argue and dont talk bad about other people. I dont do this and the heart gets healed :-) Toya is a close friend of me and loving the entire family. She has cancer and we dont know how long we have her. I love her so much and it will be a huge loss for the whole family when she goes to rest. But she can happily live for a long time still.
" Be kind in all you do and see how youre soul gets peace - it heals you - and people love you back . "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar