mandag 25. august 2014

Make Dinner Everyday And Eat Healthy

Today i made pasta for dinner. An easy meal with whole wheat pasta, pesto, olive oil and carrotsauce. Pasta is a dish you can make in 100 ways and it taste always good, and is good for the mood. You get happy eating healthy carbohydrates. Here are recipies for astonishing pasta sauce. To make pasta is creative and gives you a lift in the everyday life. It is healthy, taste good and gives you serotonine.
Today i have spent the whole day in front of the tv. It has been classical dressage with horses, western riding and a program about the norwegian horse " Lynghorse ". It has been cosy and great and i want back to the horses. I have to find a stable to work in and rent a horse for two days a week. My life was horses earlier and i have had three horses. It is a peacfull and magic life with horses. It always gets you in a good mood working with animals.
The autumna has started here. It is colder days and more rain. And i knit to the winter. I am about to knit a sweather to my son for this winter. He has moved out and is doing good in Oslo. I will go to Oslo before christmas to visit him. I am looking forward to that.
So now i am about to relax the whole day and go for a hiking trip later on to exercise. I want to start running but have to wait until i have diet down some more to not get injuries in my knees.
I hope you find some pasta recipies you love, and can eat until you are happy :-)
" Love to make food - it is eternal love and spreads joy. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar