fredag 12. september 2014

Citylife

I have just went home after a few hours in the city. I changed not battery at the watches because they worked. The watches are new so there was lock on them to not use the battery. The women in the store started them for me, so now i have a digital sports watch on and a crystall silver watch for fashion days. I and a nurse sat at a cafè for an hour outside in the sun drinking mocca coffe. It was nice to sit there talking and just watch the people passing by. It is beautiful weather here and i am totally okay. I am not scared or worried for anything. I have not been that for over a year. And is doing great. I just relaxed in the city and did some shopping. I bought a yoga pants and a tank top, shampoo and conditioner. Afterwards i shopped a black leather look alike jeans/ tights and a black jeans for regular use in size 8. It was on sale and was very good and i have to diet down in it. I bought also a long white shirt without arms. It was looking very good and did not cost much, it was on sale. So i am pleased with what i bought. I tried it on when i got home and i looked great. It is nice to find new clothes that fits you and look cool. It has been a good day and i am walking around in new yoga clothes ready to work out.
The city close to where i live is called Aalesund. It is saied to be the most beautiful city in whole Norway. It is a relaxing city with a lot to do and good shops. I love to walk around in the city. I had a very good day today and love life and feel good. It is like my life is turning in to a miracle about recovering from a mental illness and do all the things i used to do. So to everybody suffering. Hang in there and work with youreself. It takes a time to get healed, but it is worth all the work. Now i am off to do poweryouga and get visit of my litle friend playing guitar all day. She loves it. And i am so happy to have so good days. Good luck to everybody.
" Life changes everyday - embrace the changes and the life in youre life and live it to the full. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar