torsdag 18. september 2014

Kindness Is Found In Everyday

The day has brought so much joy to me and surprise. I have had visitors today by my aunt child on 8 years old. And we had a great time. I made pancakes to her but she did not like them, but i just laughed because the world is like this. They sometimes just dont like the things you do even if it is in great love. But the two dogs liked them. They ate up one each. Afterwards we had ice cream, bisquits and lemonade. We watched tv and my aunt child made bracelets. I am so lucky i got two. They even glow in the dark. The sun was low in the afternoon and i asked my litle friend if she wanted to paint. And she sure did ! I took out all my painting things and prepeared it for her. I put on Mozart and we sat in the afternoon sun painting. I just watched without any comment other than good comments. To see a child unfold in painting is amazing. I could see how clever she worked and how she got good brushing with the paint brush. The picture is extremly great and shows a healthy and good 8 year old wich knows her choises well. I am out soon for buying in new canvas so she can paint more. Mozart is very good for kids working with school work and paintings to listen to. It easen down the mind and does it easier to get into focus. She sat still the whole time and told me she liked Mozart. And Happy the budgie relaxed the whole time and blow a bit up in the feathers just relaxing. It has been a great day. And i am soon of to bed. Letting the good day all come to me and with peace in my mind go to sleep. The picture is here, and is so good that my aunt child shows signs to become a very good and original artist. I am so proud of her, our litle miracle girl. I love her so much ! :-)
Legg til bildetekst
" Everyday talents can be found and it gives also meaning to other people. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar