fredag 5. september 2014

I Got A Victim Of Romance Scam

Romance scam is dangerous and all people on the net needs to use theire inntelligence while using the net. Read the web page and know that a american citizen has gotten stolen his identity. I got fooled a lot but could not believe it was true. Because my brother is in the Norwegian Army. I did not beilieve truly, but the man was very smart and i am a bit naive. Read the link and protect youreself and i hope this case come to an end. I stay off my blogg for some while to check out if they have stolen my identity. I dont think it is only one person being behind this. I am so sorry for the real man in this case and hope he is doing fine. So my message is clear protect youreself on the net. Never give away passwords and never give money. Hope you all have a good day :-)
" Real love has for the most needed to be find in the real life. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar