lørdag 27. september 2014

You Can Do More Than You Think

I was on visit with my mom and had coffe and i was so tired after staying up late and sleep for long this morning. I felt up to do nothing. But it is blowing storm here and the power of the nature is incredible so i decided to go outside and see and feel this. I took my bicyckle on the first ride and it is a good bicyckle and it moved and felt good. I bicyckled around the whole island it is 12 kilometers and it went easy i am in better shape than in motnhs and i felt good the whole time with rain in my face and wind blowing in my face. I had to stop at some points by the storm blowing powerful. But it got to my mind that we people is incredible we can feel bad and be exhausted and think a nap is the best. But the best thing is to get exercise and i feel refreshed and not tired at all. We can do more than what we think and have often more power in us than what we feel. It was a fun ride in the storm. I am now making coffe for my brother to come and eat left overs of cackes and have a good time. I put out a video from the place where i live. Here is very beautiful and a lot of tourists is here summer time. But it is a good place for kiting and surfing in the autumn also.
" When you think you have gone all the way remember you have power in you to go all the way again . "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar