lørdag 27. september 2014

My First Day In The Fourties

I celebrated all day yeasterday and it was a good party. We had cakces, chocolate and coffe. Here were 12 persons at the party and i got good presents. I got an ipad, a bicyckle, a leather purse, orchids, roses and money as presents. And i had a great time the whole day. To be together with the whole family is good and makes me remember what a good family we are. My litle aunt child on 8 years showed me with the ipad, and i am impressed how good she is explaining everything. We took a lot of funny pictures and we laughed a lot. She did not want to leave for home after the party.
To be 40 is relaxing and good. It feels like i have slowned down a bit the speed on life and enjoy it more. It is good to be mature and secure on myself and know that i have a good life in front of me. I will do bicyckling a lot in the future, and the bicyckle is a hybrid bicyckle and even got winter decks on it so i can go to the gym nearly every day. I am so moved with all the presentes and that so many loves me. I am not scared of aging and look forward to the days and the life ahead. Today is a relaxing saturday with not much to do. My son and me will have a better dinnere and talk about life and joy and i am having it cosy inside the house in the first autumn storm.
" Dont be afraid of aging - life goes in circles and you can be in better shape than in the 20 if you work out good. Life is to be enjoyed. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar