fredag 12. september 2014

Nightwalk On The Islands

I have just come back home from a beautiful walk at the island Giske. We, my brother and I walked by the sea in total darkenss lighted up by the stars and the moon. The moon is today hanging low over the mountains and is bigger than usual. It was so good walking there and talk and just look at the lights from the fish boats in the horison and see the stars. A plane landen on the airport and everything was calm beside that. The islands gives us amazing nature and i wished i had a photo camera, but i dont have one yet. I borrowed my sons earlier but he has moved out.
The evening has been filled with joy and guests. My brother came earlier with grocerys to make dinner and i had the two dogs here. It was nice to look after them and they made me happy. My sister and my aunt child got back from an art exhibition opening and stayed here for a while. My aunt child played guitar and tamed Happy. She gets to pet her now. And Happy sings when she playes the guitar. We have a good time in the family and do things together. It is so good to have them around. I love them so much and is very happy tonight and not at least peacefull after the walk by the seaside. Life is worth living everyday and rough times can go over to give you a better life than before because you can sorten out how you wanna live youre life and spend youre time. I thank the Lord above for the nature and the gifts in my life and letting me live so happy and good.
" When you see the stars at night you see one of Gods miracles. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar