torsdag 25. september 2014

The Day Before Turning 40

It is the day before i turn 40 and it is a good day. When less is more. I dont have so much in my life right now but i have the love and the happiness in me. I am still poor and it cost a fortune for me making a birthday party but it is not every day i turn 40 so i spoiled myself with extra chocolate until next morning. At 24:01 i turn 40 and it feels like it is going to be the best birthday i have ever had. My son is coming home from Oslo to celebrate with me and that is the best and the kindest birthdaypresent i can get. My litle painting student has ordered classes with her best friend next week and she makes me a drawing for birthday present. I will ask her later on for making me one more bracelet because i love them and they are cool. It makes me remember all the fun we have by wearing the bracelets. My aunt make me a carrot cake because i think she is the best in the world to make them and i get a photograpycamera or an iphone 6 so i can take pictures to my blogg from my family. I have guests tomorrow. Not many but people i love and means the world to me. And to stay happy i do by thinking turning 40 is quite okay. It feels good to go into smother water and not keep up with all the details in life. I have gone down in weight and my face starts to look like me again. But the thing turning older is that i am kinder and it shows in my eyes. Today they sparkled and i saied to myself when i looked in the mirror : " What is happening now ? " I got bit schocked. I am safer in my believes and in my values and know i can handle more than i ever thought i could handle and have found my way in life. I dont need the world around me but people i love and that loves me. I am more secure in who i am, what i like and what to do. And the most important part : I appreciate everyday for the life i have got and that i am so lucky to celebrate my 40 year birthday. Not everybody make it so far in life and by beeing a nurse i know this. I am lucky and appreciate all good that comes in my life. I am cured from a mental illness and have a good life to live with quality on. I am so humble and thankfull and not at least happy. I dont bother with small details anymore and to stop doing this changed my entire life. Life dont need to be perfect it needs to be lively, fun and happy and with all the love that comes with this words. I am happy and loved and that is the best birthday present i can get.
Now i have baked a chocolate cake to the children and is about to make a cheesecake. And for dinner tomorrow i serve gratinated fish in white sauce with garlic and cheese in it. It is for my son because he loves it so much. The secret in how i live so good is a blessing i heard from Dalai Lama he saied :
" Every Day Is A Birthday " and i celebrate life also in the small spaces of life. Knowing that life is larger there. Because you have time to really feel and than happiness comes to you. It heals mental illness. So to everybody ever having a birthday : " Happy Birthday Everybody " As Dalai Lama saied :-)
" To bake a cacke and invite people on an everyday can make it become the best day of youre life "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar