onsdag 24. september 2014

The Happiest Day Of My Life Was An Ordinary Day

Some days ago i got up in a regular everyday and i took down my favourite cup bought the first time my son was in London. I was not well enough to travell with him myself so i payed for the trip to my son and my brother. And the light and stamina in my son when he returned was worth more than money. It was worth a  lifetime of joy in memories. I got the cup from him as a present. It is an expensive cup so i use it with carefulness. I got in my mind a message when i poured coffe in the cup : " Today you will have the happiest day of youre life. " I got a bit happy but thought : " There is no extraordinary plan for the day so how could that happen ? " But i was happy. Regular mood with happiness. And i continued doing my regular routines. Doing housework, exercise and writing. I did not have visitors that day. I just was alone. But as i started to write all the plan for the novel got clear and i got idèas in how it can get ten novels. And as a vision came to me i found my way in life. It is good stories and i have sendt parts of the novel and the ideas to publisher and are waiting on answears. The strange thing was that all the mental cluttet from beeing put in a psyciatric unit went away and i felt all the love in the world again. No traces from the past were left and i felt happier than ever, mature and in a breeze of good feelings towards my son. I dont know how it is possible but i felt more love to him than the day he was born of the life we have had together. It was like someone put a gold frame on all the memories. And i found work for the rest of my life. I have such a good life. And it is possible to feel all new again in the age of turning 40. There is no crisis in my life turning 40 on Friday. I look forward to a happier life a bit more grown up and mature enough to sorten feelings out and have routines to stay happy. I am cured and stronger than ever and love life so much that it fills me with an incredible joy. I have been all happy since that day and laugh a lot. It is possible all this with asking God for help and let him guide you in the everyday. And to pray gets away bad thoughts. It take a bit of will praying a lot, but after a while it gets a habbit. So try, you wont regret letting God into youre life. There are everyday angels all over the world and today Bon Jovi is for me. The song " Thank You For Loving Me " is from me to God. I love the Lord above so much giving me back a better life than earlier. I found my way right before i turned 40 with more love in my life than ever. So never ever give up finding youre way :-)
" The day you find youre way you know it - be loved by the Lord above he will always love you. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar