torsdag 11. september 2014

Guitar, Cake and Lemonade

Yeasterday i had such a great time. My aunt child and her friend came to visit me and they played in the whole house. It was like someone put a summer breeze through the house of light voices and laughter. And i read to them : " The art of not beeing scared of the dark. " And they laughed a lot. My novels gets children to laugh and have fun and it is easy beeing me together with them. Because children is so fantastic and has an easy attitude towards people. They wanted to learn how to write novels. And i gave them a lesson in how to put stories down and they wanted to write themselves. I laughed so much of all i heard. And Happy was put down on the living room table together with us and she loves children. She was incredible tame together with the two girls.
My aunt child found my guitar and started to play. I could not believed what i heard but she was a natural given talent and i told her. She played guitar for us and it sounded like country and she was so proud because it was only the second time she played on a guitar. And she is now of to guitar school here at the school. It is so good when children find something they can believe in. I sang for them also. And they liked the song a lot, even if they did not understand english. I am going to a recording studio when i save up enough money to sing in a song. It is a song about finding strenght and courage in this society today and go through war with a brave attitude knowing you fight for children.
I gave the girls cake and lemonade and we talked a lot. My aunt child was so proud of me. For some weeks ago i gave a painted clovn away to a organization that works for people in grieve. That people who has passed away shall have a day in the year to be remembered. And my aunt child saied : " Aunt Mona you have gotten a famous artist among the adults at our school. " I answeard surprised : " Have I ? " She talked and saied : " They have seen a painting and know you are good in painting and i told them i have sean all the real pictures. " I got so happy. And will in a while have an art exhibition. I have a lot of paintings ready. Yeasterday was such a good day. And i have stayed all day today extremly happy and calm. I am so at peace in my mind and know i live happy. I have had a meeting today and cleaned the house and Happys cage and taken a bath. I slept for an hour and are now waiting on my aunt child for coming down to my place to play guitar. It is so good that she found an instrument she likes playing at, and she can get really good. I talked to my son on the phone and he laughed a lot about all the things the two girls was up to. I have such a happy and good life that it feels like a miracle. I have also been writing today on a novel and hope they gets finished in some months. So now i am waiting for a special guest today.
" Every day Miracles Happens - Just Look Around And Tresure Them With All Youre Heart. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar