søndag 7. september 2014

Things Turned Out Good

Every day you get new experiences. And i got a lot in som few days. I got a victim of Romance Scam and all the while it was going on i could not believe it was true. But as it all was happening i realised that i was faunctioning again and got even better. I am recovered and start school on wedensday at 1. Unit Law School. I stydy for three years for beeing a lawyer in health rights and human rights. I thought why not do this instead of just hanging around. To take courses or school make you healthier. So things turned out good. I knew that i could feel again and i knew i was well again. But understand this, people doing romance scam is so inntelligent i heard a woman tell that she had been fooled by a man claiming to be a medical doctor a surgeon working in Afghanistan. She got fooled a lot. They steel pictures and indentitys and get you in a soft spot. The scary part is that it seems like they know something about you in the private. My brother is in the norwegian army and the lady beeing victim of the acclaimed surgeon had a son that is a medical doctor. So they find you in a soft spot. I know a lot about the army and the man i was talking to on the net answeard better than a norwegian general i know in how it was to be a general. And that got me to believe him. I was naive and feel incredible stupid. But it is just for a while. I can laugh about it all and called the police so they are on the case. So i hope they get the once doing this romance scam.
I have had good days. And we laughed a lot about our foolishness. But i got a present from my fathers lady and it got me really happy. I got as a present 14 watches and they are really good. People are so kind to me. My father is doing good and i am happy about this. It is hard to be under canser treatment. But he is brave and with good spirit. This life is hard. And it can be hard to know who to trust on the net. But use youre inntelligence and ask questions. The man lied about the accurate birth date on the man and that got me out of everything. I did not believe a word. But was a detective to find out what it was and how clever they are, and they are incredible smart. And my brother saied : " For all you know you could have been talking to a woman. " So smart are they, so dont ever believe things that are too good to be true. I am over this now. And are back to life again doing better than in months. My medication is reduced and the doctor treating me talked about getting me off medication in a while. And my mom just told me about a man that had exercised him well again from Schizophrenia. So there is hope for all, you have to find the way that is good for you and do the things you feel is for the best for you. Good Luck !!! :-)
" When thing is to good to be true on the net it often is. Protect youreself. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar