torsdag 15. januar 2015

Better Times Pegas One Heals

I got a message yesterday that lifted tons of my whole body. Pegas One has not broken the leg. She has stepped wrong on the fot. I am so happy but still worried for her if she is in pain. Because she can hardly walk. But the veterinary and the owner Sissel think it will heal. And so do i. Pegas One is a very awake horse that follows on everything happening. So being elder don't have to say you calm down, maybe the opposite. Because when you have learned society and rules it is easier to be all free. I will give Pegas One all the peace she can get when i am there with her. And i asked Sissel to buy her if the injury did not heal so Pegas One could go as a companion and a horse to socialize a younger horse. Because i will buy a younger horse, and maybe a colt to make him connecting and in behavior in my way. It is the way i treat them. And horses gets often at peace with me. I don't know why but the last weeks it seems like animal sleeps around me. I wondered if my budgie Happy also had gotten Ataraxia. She is so peaceful and cosy and sit and blow up her feathers and being thick and cosy and she make little cosy noises. But she is a rock and roller and the budgie love the band Advenged Seven Fold and Metallica - then she gets all crazy and sings a lot to the tunes. Happy sits and listen to my voice a lot because i talk to her very much. It makes me not feeling alone. Because i was in grieve when my son moved to Oslo, but it is the reality of life and something i shall be very proud of and happy for him for. Because he is making it good in life and have a really good time. I manage to be happy about this, but i sometimes feel alone. But loneliness developed you're thoughts into creativity and i walk and go hiking, exercise and stay in tune with my books and my novels. A publisher wanted a book from me, it is a self help book to treat mental illness by different techniques to exercise self esteem and self confidence and the inner picture about yourself that creates you're personality and you're identity. Be proud of who you are because there is only one person of you on the entire earth. Nobody else has you're DNA- code. So really nobody else than you can be you. Make the best out of you're life and know that when problems or illness in yourself or in others you love shows up. You are more than strong to handle the situation and life. I recommend living a soulife because then you master you're emotions and are not afraid of what other people will think about you or say about you. Stay strong in you're own personal believes and know that God is with you. God is so kind and have such great love for us that he also is with the people not believing in God. Because they can also do the work of God with their love and care. Be brave in all you are. Emotions don't stay in you forever. Thank You For Reading - Have A Happy Day - I have a good one :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar