onsdag 7. januar 2015

My Favourite Painting

This is my favorite painting. I painted it in a period i was ill. But the strange thing was that my pictures got better when i was ill. I gave the picture to my son and he likes it a lot and has had it with him for years. Now it is in my apartment for a while waiting on being sent to my sons place in Oslo. I paint regular and love it a lot. I like all kinds of techniques and also paint china. To paint is to form a life. You get in a good mood and focus and it heals you to see that when you are down you can produce things you thought was not possible. So the impossible can be done by you're imagination. So start to paint wether you believe you can't or you can. It is one of lives most tremendous hobbies and heals you every time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar