mandag 19. januar 2015

The Garbage Clowns

I have started a new art project to show that people and especially children have the right to feel angry. The pictures are painted in kindness and laugher about feelings. The secret is to not be afraid of anger and never being told that angry feelings are dangerous as a child and bullied for it. In anger there is defense and will of life to show borders and keep mentally strong. I paint this pictures to heal people bullied and protect children that accepts the pictures and laughs at them. It is dangerous to talk to children in a way that hurts them and deprive their thoughts for natural feelings. It is therapy for me to paint this pictures together with a song that show a clown. It is to heal from deprivation and shrinking of the brain as a child. It is to keep all safe and get away people that hurts children and adults it is painted in protection and safety to get a good laugh. I am very kind and i don't think i will sell a lot of the garbage clowns because they are meant to throw you're feelings away on this pictures and keep you in a good laugh. I am not a rasict and the clown just turned up in a colur of skin i like a lot. So you have the right to be angry but don't go with the anger. If you are not scared of you're anger and yourself you will get a lot of self confidence and security and make it though to ataraxia. I state of inner peace and happiness that are seldom. I love Metallica for giving me music therapy and i got advice from my grand dad a war sailor to listen to them when i was 14 years old. And i have had a good time painting this picture and it is called " pain-thing " - you suffer for the art to make it through and might get a lot of comments. Paint if you feel bad it gets you better and heals you a lot. So welcome to follow my creation of garbage clowns because sometimes anger is garbage but you are the right to feel it. Listen to the " Unforgiven " and know that Metallica is strong but very kind and so is the garbage clown of today. I believed the Lord created a miracle to protect me today with kinder - eggs - chocolate eggs with little inventions in that you build together. I will laugh a lot but hurt of Pegas One until she heals. I am going there tomorrow and are looking forward to that. I carry a picture of a horse in my mind and they get grumpy to :-) Hope you get a good laugh - stay strong and thank you for reading :-) I am very kind towards people :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar