tirsdag 6. januar 2015

Nice Evening And A Surprise Guest

Today i woke up very late. I did not fall asleep until late in the night and decided just to sleep as long as i could. I need to restore myself and just go with the flow in a natural life. I had very little energy today so i decided to eat clean and drink a lot of water to cleanse out. So dinner today was oatmeal on water with cinnamon and sugar. I got strong and in energy after eating this. On bad and low days it is best to eat good clean food and stay in a natural way with a lot of water. It helped a lot. And i saved money, oatmeal is something of the best and cheapest you can eat and are also used for fitness exercise and workout to reduce fat metabolism and increase muscles. I was in stamina again and ready for the stable and Pegas One.
I went in the afternoon to Pegas One and Sissel to ride. I was so exited and in such a good mood that all in my life worked out well. At the stable we had out the horses on the riding track and i photographed them, but the pictures did not turn out so good. Pegas One has a heart formed bliss in her front head and she is a very wise elder lady. She followed me around from the fence wanting carrots. All three horses got a carrot from me.
This is the full Norwegian breed " The Fjording " and she is named " Frida ", she was the one trying to bite me when Pegas One the first time i met all the horses. But now she is gentle and kind towards me but they don't like the camera so good. 
I worked in the stable and made it nice and clean in the box to Pegas One and it is good work out for the arms and the back. Horses train core muscles and the fine lines in the body of muscles. I saddle up  
Pegas One and rode easy dressage for nearly an hour. I have gotten nearly all the feeling back and is soon ready for canter. I just walked and trotted today and some easy dressage exercises. Pegas One was a bit lazy today so i needed to work a lot. But riding gets you're mind into flow state and everything in life gets easy.

My surprise guest for some days are the Field Spaniel " Toya " on 8 years. She was so happy to fetch me in the stable and all over me in joy. My mother asked if she could stay with me for some days because they are working a lot and Toya don't like to be alone. She is now settling down in my apartment and saying " Hello " to Happy in a very kind way. They go easy along and Happy in not scared. Toya is now right beside me wanting my full attention and not sitting down to write. She don't like me doing that. She is so soft and gentle towards me and the kindest softest dog ever. You can see that in her eyes. So now i have company around me and a hiking friend for days. We are soon up for a night walk before we go to bed and i am so at ease and relaxed after a slow starting day that turned out in happiness and energy and one of my best friends on visit. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar