tirsdag 13. januar 2015

Pegas One Was Sad

Pegas One was very sad today of the injury. The left leg was hurted more than i thought and she had difficulties to move around in the box. She don't put weight on the fot. I was in tears of this and very sad and Sissel the owner accepted and understood all my feelings about this and that helps a lot. I groomed her and made her relax and she hummed at me. But she was herself and got a bit nasty of wanting more carrots. She is a beautiful horse and has been so in spirit that she looks like a young horse of good caring and nursing of the owner Sissel. We talked a while about the injury and Sissel felt it would go very good with her, but she prepared me for that it could also go the other way. The next week is critical in how the leg heals and how much pain she has because she is a old horse. But Sissel and the veterinary looks after her. I had a good time with Pegas One even though i was in pain and in tears. It hurts a  lot that Pegas One got injured after so short time together. It is hard that life happens but i have to go with reality and hope for the best. Sissel will call me this week so i can hear how it goes with Pegas One. She loved me petting her and relaxed a lot and it is good for a horse to receive love when they are injured. They seek contact and comfort and Pegas One is the kindest and wisest horse on this earth i believe. She knows people and know what she wants. But it hurted a lot to see her sad. Horses and all animals have feelings and personality just like us humans and we have to treat them the best way.
I did not feel up for riding because all the emotions in me made me exhausted. But Sissel said : " You shall ride it will do you good and drag you away from the feelings you have towards Pegas One now. " So we groomed the horse Pegas One protected me against. And " Frida " is the kindest towards me, i guess Pegas One thought her a lesson. To ride for a little while made me feel much better and put the smile back in my face. And i could leave the stable in trust and hope that Pegas One heals. I pray for that the next weeks. It will take a while to heal.
In the car back from the stable i got so much better. I sensed the moods from the cosy winter landscape and felt like it was christmas. I did not get that feeling this year. But the horses treat me sensomotoric back to myself and all my senses that has been cluttered down because of hospitalization and medication and soon all the medication will be out of my body. I handle strong emotions and life, and we are not alone in this life. There is alway people understanding you when you talk honest about what is wrong. I have hopes now and don't cry anymore. I even got a smile on my face of " Frida " and Sissel. I love to be back in life, even though reality can be hard. When someone saves you're life and change it into a miracle it is hard to be faced with the fact that there is possibilities for letting go. But i love every second i have together with Pegas One. And she saves me with being kind even in great pain. It is courage in horses and they are extremely kind so love them for all they are. If you let them they carry you're burdens and take them away from you. Anyway how it goes will Pegas One for me be remembered in a entire lifetime as the kindest horse for me on this earth. Believe that miracles can happen because they do. In all the small spaces. For me today it was to feel the cosy sense of christmas and snow. So bit by bit the horses can change you back to a better life than ever. So love them for their stamina, love and beauty they serve you a lifetime or for only the time they have left in life. Pegas One gave me love today and it healed me with letting tears roll down my face and that heals. So forever faithful to Pegas One. I go out to the stable when i can to look after her and give her carrots to comfort her. And see if she relaxes and sleeps of my presence together with her. It comforts me that i can help her. Maybe just in the little but i do all that i can do. And i am not a miracle worker, only human that understands pain and needs. But it can be life changing for a person or an animal. So believe you handle reality always because we are always stronger than we think. And i was today. I did not break down. I was in peaceful tears. Pegas One did not like me crying and wanted me to stop. She wants me to be me and laugh and that is the joy and Pegas One message to me. She is a dream come true even if the reality is hard. So for now i hang in here in this life with all its trouble with hot coffee, chocolate and a warm living room. I heal by life and not by an institution and that is the best way. So believe in everyday miracles because you can get better than before.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar