lørdag 10. januar 2015

The Day I Met Pegas One

The day before christmas and the new year i went to a beach to take some pictures. It was in the morning light and it was blowing a fresh breeze and the waves crushed to the shoreline with relaxing sound. I walked there for a while and found some friend there.
A herd of young bulls was curious on me and wanted to play with me. They did a lot of fun postures and figures and looked a bit frightening but i am not easily scared and are used to cows. I took a lot of pictures of them and they seemed to like that a lot.
I went afterwards to the stable where i wanted to take pictures of some horses. And there was Pegas One protecting me against a horse wanting to bite me. I was surprised over her actions and she followed the fence for a while to guard me and keep the other horse away from me.

She was walking up and down the fence like this watching me and keeping it all safe. I was so happy by a horse protecting me and are now riding Pegas One. She turned my life around in just a few days to a happier and more healthy life. 
I will work in the stable soon and have my dream job. It is planned that we shall take in groups of patients to treat them with therapy riding. And i look forward to that. But for now i enjoy the nature and the scenes around this four islands and have a good time with a new best friend in Pegas One.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar