onsdag 7. januar 2015

My Favourite Vintage Dress

This is my favorite vintage dress bought at the salvation armys store " Fretex " in Aalesund. It has never been used and i bought it when it did not fit me. I diet down to fit it. And now it looks good on me. The color is a bit greener and softer than the picture and it looks like a vintage dress Madonna got. I bought the dress for 35 usd / 249 nkr and i find a lot of good clothes vintage at " Fretex ".
Go and shop for a bit different clothes and a personal style at vintage stores and you can buy some new clothes to the outfit by Mix & Match. Get the clothing you want by being all you by you're style and you will get a happier and more secure confidence. Because when you are you everything feels good. So good luck with shopping :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar