søndag 4. januar 2015

How The Secret Can Work For You

The Secret came to me on a free DVD when i ordered training material from alum.dk and i watched it once and it started to work. It worked in a surprisingly way that i did afford things and needs on very low cost and started to get free presents and finding things so cheap that i was suprised that it was possible. I understood that God was up for surprised and i like that. I am not a routine person as general but live by the joy of life and found that God wanted me this way. I have routines for food, but that is about it. I live by the spirit i have in me every day. Because every day is different. I have very little money and is on welfare money and have so little money that many people like me  live on the street. It is possible for all to have a shelter and a place to call home. And i trust the secret to guard me and give me what i need to feel safe, happy and protected and the Lord above, because he is the founder of The Secret. It stands about the secret in the Bible. It don't work good if the only thing you want is more money to be rich. You can get rich on the secret but you need to stay in love and be extremely kind toward all you can and as many as possible. So when the secret works for you share it with others and when you have money to spend on others do it with presents or give away money to people that needs money or welfare organization. This is how The Secret can save the earth, mankind and the animals. God provides you alway with what you need. And if you look around you maybe you have all you need to get started with the life you want. The Secret is to stay all you all the time or change to a better person with good health by taking small steps. But sometimes God can reach in and save you're entire life by a miracle as he did with Pegas One. Be kind and all the love you need in the world will come to you.

I did not afford the shoes that i wanted. And saw a pair of boots to 150 usd and i wanted them badly. I got a loan before christmas to buy a computer and a photo camera and said. I buy the shoes to 150 usd. But i went to the shoe store and found a better pair on sale for 50 usd. And they are better to walk in than the pair of boots to 150 usd. It is important to say thanks for all you get and stay in thankfullness all the time. I am also a huge Elvis fan. I needed as a little girl to listen to Elvis to manage to go to sleep while i played with a little farm with animals. I did this every night for years. I got this Elvis book for free as a present and the Elvis DVD special edition for 10 usd. 

Elvis was extremly kind and has a voice that can heal people. I was in grieve over his early and tragic death. But he comforts me still and gets me in spirit and in good mood. I play him a lot. 
Music can come to you when you least know it and when you find something you like stick to it no matter what others say. I was so in grieve when a band came to my by surprise. I thought i was going to die young. But the band turned my life around and i sayed " Stay " to myself all the time to stay alive and i like the song a lot. 
Remeber in difficult times to never give up. There is always someone that loves you and want you good. And a song at the right time - in the right place - can save you're life for good. So stay brave and in spirit all the time - you deserve it - and look around you and see if God helps you out :-)
" God Saves You ! "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar