mandag 5. januar 2015

Eat Right - Live Cheap - Get The Clothing You Want

Todays dinner was one of my everyday favorites. It is the norwegian dinner " Rømmegrøt " it is an oatmeal made of sour cream. With cinnamon, sugar and butter to it. I bought it ready to go for 4 usd / 31 nkr. And it gives me always peace and a good state of mind to eat it. It is a cosy dish for everyday life. You don't need the best dinner in the world every day and to go down in wight you need to stop when you are full. But i had it all. It was good and made a special point to a very good day. I have been awake and in spirit the whole day of waking up early and my friend came over with a " 007" t-shirt to me. I will use it for training and in the stable and to just hang out in the apartment. It was very cool and i am so happy for people caring for me, wanting me all well and be happy.
I will reveal also a trick to get the clothing you want. Use patients and scan the stores for sale. If you use The Secret you bump into sale all the time. I got a pair of trousers before christmas so cheap i could not believe it.

This pair of trousers is bought in one of the towns most expensive stores. It was on sale. Full price was 200 usd / 1399 nkr. And i was nearly in schock. I got it for 7 usd / 50 nkr. And got so happy. I also bought a pair of Jean Paul Jeans to 7 usd / 50 nkr which had full price on 185 usd / 1300 nkr. So if you are up for a good deal and want a good price go after sale and get extra clothing to the new clothes from vintage stores. Mix and Match and you get a good style. 
" God Is Very Kind Towards People With Less Money "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar