tirsdag 27. januar 2015

Diego The Cat Saved My Life

When you have you're lives most terrible day and live in horror it is not easy to handle life. But i always trust the Lord above to save me. I am writing the crime novel the Idiot. And is coming closer to the case and who it is and it is someone very close to me i have trusted for all its worth that should have given me unconditional love but want to stop all my riding and all my loving in the world for money and things i can't explain and still don't know the whole truth about. I can't write the truth in the novel because it is to hard to handle but maybe the book about Pegas One will make me brave enough she gives me courage and guarded me like a mother. Today i went to the stable suicidal and in tears over Pegas One. I thought i would not make the day. Someone close to me has worked with the police to hospitalize me and give me medication and doctors i don't trust at all for giving me a lot of medications. I know someone this happened to and that was Micheal Jackson. He did not make it through but i fight for him also. Because he reveals the truth in his music in what happened to me and he was not guilty in the acclaims against him and i know this. I put out the videos under here to explain and by reading over the blogg you understand more what has happened. I have an invention i did not want to go public with but it is a medical invention for home based use that is worth billions and i was the first one and wanted to take world patent on it but the government office named it " Made Easy " without my permission and it might be stolen so i might lose it all. It was for good health to all and to save children with leukemia to discover it fast at home by their parents. Sometimes doctors just is not good enough. Today i thought my life was over and went to the stable. There on the fence was a cat sitting with his back towards me and i went over to him. He opened happiness in me because i feel. And that is the good part and makes me survive that i have more will to fight this thing. And the cat was so kind. I could not believe his name was Diego as the sable tooth tiger in the movie i don't know the name on in english but it is " Icetime " translated from Norwegian. Diego from that movie made me survive during my over two years long hospitalization. Because i had talked to my son about how it was to have anxiety and i told that it was to react like a sable tooth tiger was outside the front door. My son laughed and said : " Be brave and shoot him ! " I laughed. But i don't shoot and went outside again of my sons words. I got to be brave. But i thought so much about becoming friends with the fear and not be afraid of the feeling. At a hospital a young woman gave me a chocolate egg with an invention or a figure in it and it is called Kinder - egg and is very good to eat and to laugh at. And there was the figure of Diego the sable tooth tiger from Icetime. And i got so happy because he got a friend. And all my anxiety cured. And today Diego the real cat saved my life by being extremely kind and friendly to me. He did not want me to leave. So everything got real. So even in all happening here i am at peace and have ataraxia and is peaceful after a good pasta meal. Smiling over that horses protects me. Oliver the new horse i am riding protected me against the same horse that Pegas One protected me against and he did not make the mare come near me and stood in front of me to protect me. So by the stable i have been saved without i had been dead. I am so thankful to Sissel the woman who owns the stable and the animals. She is amazing and is able to laugh about all happening. I talked to the police today that won't help me and someone close revealed that she has been working together with the police and i have reacted that they have done nothing to save me and not answered on text messages. People has tried to make me bad about images and pictures and ruined my paintings i have her to click my mind. I am sure who it is and some has revealed themselves but the police does nothing. And it is terror on Norwegian ground and i wonder if the governments are involved because i wrote to them for help and has heard nothing. I wrote to the security office. And don't know how long i will live. I am not ready to leave right now from my son and all the life building up around me. It is a new path for me with the stable and the horses. I put out two videos more. Because people knows how they do this mentally terror. And it is intelligent and many people are involvolved. They trigged a mentally well nurse to paranoid schizophrenia and i am well again on my own treatment and my own skills it heals people and animals and i have proven it today by Oliver that hurts in his neck and in his shoulder and is a bit stiff riding. He heals of my treatment and medical touch. I put out the videos to know that the same thing happening to Micheal Jackson is happening to me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar