torsdag 22. januar 2015

Saved By Talkmore Smartphone Company in Norway

Talkmore is for me the best smartphone company in the world. But i have really to say that i have a mobile phone/cellphone that is over ten years old from Ericsson. The battery is fantastic and it works for my use. I don't sit with the phone all the time and is happy by that. I have a better time with that Talkmore have a tv - commercial with children in summer time swimming and having fun saying in the commercial : " Call Mona. " And that is my name. I laughed a lot at this and was so thankful for a beautiful commercial making life and imagination for me better. It put in a defense believe and you can get that from different angles in the world. I have talk more as my connection to the smartphone net and is happy with that. So Thank YOU TALKMORE for SAVING LIVES :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar