tirsdag 13. januar 2015

Moodtherapy

It has been a hard and exhausting day with the injury of Pegas One. It don't need time to cope with the pain. The right song can heal you and give you strength to carry on. This band has lived on the edge and still does in a kinder way. Some of the band members have had a hard time and been hospitalized by the everyday nightmare they was in. They live good lives and are so kind that they have written : " Dear God. " My son introduced me to the band some years ago. I had never heard such music before. He told me : " Mom they fix you're head if you listen to them. " And so i did and my son gave me the best music therapy in the world. My son laughs at me because the next time Advenged Seven Fold is in Norway to play i go to concert. My son laughed so much because he said : " You probably will be the oldest person there. " So maybe granny me may go to a concert and laugh. They get me always in spirit and with a smile that they are really the kindest men ever by  having this in Sheperd of Fire : " aiding the weak. " I am strong but felt a lot of weakness today. Thought go to my son and Advenged Seven Fold and that puts a big smile on my face and gets me to spirit. So find songs you like and get music therapy. Even all normal people does this every day. Remember you are stronger than you think and i hope you like : " Sheperd of Fire. " I have to say i got a good friend that is two years older than me and loves them and tells that they have the best music ever and the greatest guitar player in the entire world. So love them and accept them for what they are. Angels come in different disguise :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar