tirsdag 13. januar 2015

Pegas One Is Injured

Today is a day in tears and in grieve. The smiling horse on the picture Pegas One a black beauty in real life of the breed Belgian Warmblood is injured in a leg after twisting it in the paddock after being scared of a lightning. It blew storm here yesterday. Sissel the owner called me to tell it to me so i was prepared for the injury of Pegas One when i go to the stable today. I took it all good in the phone. But when i hung up i broke into tears of the short time Pegas One and me has had together and she saved my life and saved me back to horses and my life again in optimal health. She got my mind functioning so i study and read again. And by my nurse study and reading about therapy riding there is forming by Pegas One and me a new psychiatric treatment that has the main goal : " Optimal Health and Optimal Behavious. " Pegas One thought me how to treat the nervous system in a human on the best way. And riding on a secure horse takes away traumas that you have had for life. It heals you in the connection with horses. Pegas One and me have connected so much that she sleeps and close her eyes when i groom her in my way after listening to her and the way Pegas One wants the grooming to be done. I talk to horses and listens to what they want and their needs. And so i do in humans, and humans often find spirit and their dreams together with me. And Pegas One managed by protecting and guarding me to give me a job in the stable that has the goal of working as a nurse with horses and psychiatric treatment to give hope, healing and stabilization of the nervous system and optimal health as the result. That people suffering can get better than before they got ill with new life skills. If i make it through with the book  i am writing about Pegas One and me she saves lives in a lot of humans. I am so in grieve and i was so happy that i felt it all to good to be real. I felt like i was in a so good reality that i felt i was in a better movie than i ever had seen myself by the love of Pegas One. She healed me back to life like a miracle. We don't know if she survive the injury because she is 23 years old and she is very wise. I don't know what Pegas One understands herself about the injury. And i am in tears and with so much love to her that i love her more than the three horses i have owned myself. She gave all my life back and formed a mother back to her son so he could laugh of his crazy mom again. Because i have a lot of humor when i am all me. But now it seems like my life is going to be hard. I have to met a life with soulife - with all kinds of feelings and take care and bee there for Sissel the owner of Pegas One because she has owned her for years. Pegas One has a daughter and that gives me hope that i can see some of Pegas One again if she leaves us. If she dies i will remember her in peace as the kindest horse on earth giving all her kindness and understanding to me with smile and humming and making me trust again and showing that i function as a nurse again with all my skills in that Pegas One connects to me and sleeps of my grooming. I am so worried for her and know that i break down and know that what happens is life. There is no movies in the real life only the hard reality. So treasure all the love in the world from humans and animals and love this earth. It is so beautiful and to look a horse in the eyes gives me faith that eternity exists and there is no such thing as amargeddon. The world will never go under because even animals fights for us humans. So be loved in all you are and remember when you are in grieve. You can break down and hide. But you can grow stronger. And a heart actually never breaks it is always possible to love again - stronger than before - even if it is a horse.
I have had a quote i formed in 2002 at my first hospitalization, and it is to be formed in the book by Pegas one and me. And it is beautiful words i have had with me in hope in getting back to horses. And Pegas One opens all feelings again in me. So maybe in worry and grieve grow stronger. I love the smiling horse Pegas One with all my heart.

" Sometimes each humanbeeing needs to be carried, and even the warrior - thats why the horse came "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar