lørdag 3. januar 2015

New Day

Today was stable day and i went to take riding lesson. The horses was out and was rolling at the ground and having a good time. I did not have the camera out so i could take picture of this happening. But all the horses came towards me and Pegas One at once. I gave them all carrots and they liked that better than apples. Olive a horse i know from 7 years back remembers me after 7 years away and is extremely kind to me, actually kinder than Pegas One is towards me because she tests me out but i wonder if this is to exercise my self esteem back and my braveness. Horses are intelligent and the Norwgian horse race " The Fjording " that shows best in the picture is not aggressive towards me but very kind and gentle. So maybe Pegas One thought him how to treat me when she chased him away from me. Horses are herd animals and Sissel`s horses are brave, awake and kind with their own temper. All horses are extremely kind towards children and i am so happy for that.
Today it started to snow and rain and it was cold. I worked in the stable and was making that job good. And i groomed and saddle up Pegas One all by myself being awake again and all as it used tu be unless that i am very tired because of the medication. But i don't take more and it will take two to three months before the medication is out of the body. But i don't take side effects medication anymore because that has gone down. So step by step i am getting back to the person i used to be even though the doctors means that i am healed and function good as a normal person. But i was very high functioning.
Today i ride in serpentines and trained easy dressage. It needed all my focus and it went good. But Pegas One is a bit slow and stiff and not all straight by the reims. I have to get the feeling of her and how to work her. She got scared of the wind and raised on her legs. But i managed that good and did not fall of and she calmed down on my voice.
Sissel was so good to me and we talked and had fun and she gave me all my life back with giving me job in the stable. So soon i start to work there nearly every day. And it is my dream job and a life long dream being fulfilled. And it is good exercise so i will stay healthy. The stable give me spirit, peace and joy and laughter and smile of the three kind horses. I put out a picture of Oliver that wanted inside the stable of the weather. He is an extremely kind horse on 16 years old that Sissel has had all his life. They owned his mother. All my hopes is back and in the evenings when i go to bed i lie smiling of the hopes of a new day. Horses heals and kind people like Sissel.
" God gives You Mysteries Every Day - Enjoy Them "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar