onsdag 7. januar 2015

My Surprise Guest Will Not Wake Up

My surprise guest Toya The Field Spaniel got so relaxed her yesterday. She found a place at the bathroom she loved of the heat in the floor and she knows i don't like dogs in the bed and i gave her a rug with deep fur to sleep on. And oh how she slept. She has slept the whole night and is still asleep. I sit and drink morning coffee from one of my favorite cups to start the day and wait for Toya to wake up so we can go hiking.
Toya is the kindest dog i have ever known. The field spaniel is the worlds best therapy dog and looks always in the eyes to get contact and catch you're mood. She was adorable last night and with me all the time to see if i had it well and okay. She goes along good with Happy my budgie and Happy is not scared of Toya.
I fell asleep last night with a smile on my face, knowing that if Toya moves here all my dreams are fulfilled. I have missed a dog a lot since i lost my Flat Coated Retriever " Jaro " some years ago. Toya is my mothers dog and she has been together with me a lot. She know i don't leave her alone and that gets her back to the dog she used to be. Relaxed and sweet and so kind that she melts hearts to all she meets. My mother is working now so Toya is stressed because she has to be alone. We have talked about Toya moving to me. And i hope she will. It is a dream having her here and she is a little nurse in action treating and leading me a good way all the time. Now she came tossing in the living room and we are soon ready to go hiking. I have a GREAT start on the day. The dog is humans best friend and i know it. I have had dogs my entire life and love them and they get very relaxed around me because i show kind leadership without authority. Just treating them fear, kind and clear so they understand the situation they are in always. It gets the dogs happy and relaxed. And now i have a happy and groggy dog here that has slept a lot. Have a kind and happy day to all readers. Love dogs, because they love you unconditionally.
Right now Toya went to the bathroom again and went to sleep again so it is not often you wait for a dog to go hiking :-) I have an extra cup of coffee and smile and laugh :-) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar