lørdag 24. januar 2015

The Living Novel " The Idiot "

I have hard times her. But write on two books. One of Pegas One that passed away yesterday and i am in grieve and tears. She was so kind and beautiful and the most special horse i have ever met. She healed me and let my life go into a new direction. She got much worse in her leg and could not suffer this way anymore. I write about her memory soon when i feel good enough to find the right words for her. It is a huge loss that Pegas One has passed away and i feel empty and in grieve. But work to save my life and my family. Because somebody has done something to me. I have been trying to buy three domains that is worth a lot and was to work with as three firms. The buying of the domains has been manipulated and somebody knew. I have proofes that i have bought them last year in mails. But the registration went wrong. And i don't know what happened when i bought them again. The purchase went through but no money went out from my card. It was for a new life and a new future. And i have written about the domains in the fantacycrime novel " The Idiot " about a paranoid schizophrenic woman that wants to save Norway and The King in the country from rumors and crime. I just did not have a clue who the idiot was - but it is revealing itself who it is. The truth is so hard that i have to put it in a fiction crime novel to save people and make them see the reality and how paranoid schizophrenia can be, because the hero in the novel is an agent working all over Euorpe and USA to save mankind to understanding. But i am worried that the novel gets out in real in this blogg. So continue reading this blogg and know that people get hurt a lot in this world. I have so many experiences from my life and hospitalized and know the way to healing from schizophrenia and i know a lot psychology because i have read a lot and is educated a nurse. Yeasterday the home based nursing called me and i am not under their treatment and i am not sure if they wanted to put me to hospital. My family don't want that and not me either. I have connections to the norwegian army in my family and we work hard here to save my life to a secure place in a better apartment than what i live now. I fight that all people in the world shall get a secure and worthy life no matter what has happened. So keep on following me and se what happens with people that are strong and smart.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar